Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I must be crazy

A couple weeks ago I had a crazy idea. Okay its not crazy, but it kinda is. I have started Insanity again. I started on Saturday and I decided this time I will only do 5 times a week. If you follow the calendar with the program it is 6 times a week. But 5 times will be effective too. I told my mom about this yesterday and she asked me why I was going to do it again and I thought it was a good question. I had to think for a minute. Why am I choosing to do this again. Well In the 4 weeks that I took off from doing it, I still lost weight and I still worked out and I felt good. It was really nice to be able to choose what workouts I wanted to do. But I kept coming back to insanity workouts. I found myself wanting to do it. Yep I know that is crazy. But I think other people that have done the whole Insanity program will agree. It is is kind of addicting. I think its the results too. I loved my results from the program. It wasn't just the weight loss, it was the way my whole body changed. It's the curves that I got. The little muscles in my arms. The way clothes started to fit better. I enjoy those results.

Now please don't think that I am advising everyone does Insanity, I am not. It is a hard program and not for everyone. But I do think it is important to find a workout or different workouts that you enjoy doing. Even if maybe you hate it during the workout. I hate squat jumps and power jumps and and suicide jumps, they all suck, but they are effective. When we started Insanity the first time I didn't think I could do it. I thought after a couple weeks I would be done. It was a huge challenge but I did it the first time and I know I can do it again. And it has given me the confidence to know I can do other workouts. I have even picked out the program I want Steven to get me for my birthday already. I'm going to do it during deployment so I can be a total hottie when he gets back :)

I even took measurements this time so I can see my results in inches this time! It's the first time I have take measurements at all since beginning this. I of course wish they were lower, but I know that over the last year they have decreased a lot, so I keep that in mind. And I know they are going to get smaller!

No comments:

Post a Comment