Saturday, February 8, 2014

Balance

So, it's been quite a while since I last wrote a blog. Forgive me for that. But honestly I've been busy. Baby Henry "Hank" was born Nov 4. And while it's only been 3 months it feels like he's been around for much longer. On top of an infant I've has the regular care of our girls, and Coming home from deployment, moving back to Sam Diego, and Thanksgiving and Christmas. All those are in a jumbles order, but they did happen. The busyness has led to needing to put some things to the side for a bit and unfortunately blogging was one of those things. But I am going to try to be back at it. 

It's all balancing act right now it seems. And I quite frankly don't have the balancing all together. Learning to balance 3 kids, a husband, a new house, and myself has been a challenge. All of my kids deserve my attention but at times I just can't devote 100% of my attention to one child. So I have to figure out how to nurse Hank and take care of the big girls. It's a lot of "I will play a bit later" or "when I am done with Hank". No mom likes to do that, but we have to at times. Then once they are in bed there has to be a balance of taking care of me, by working out, and taking care of my husband by spending time together without children yelling for us. 

With all the balancing of people then I get t try to figure out the balance of how much food to eat so I can lose the baby weight, but still be able to breastfeed and workout. Ugh. It's just a jumbled mess some days.

But I wouldn't change it. Because I love it. So I will start attempting to update you on how the weight loss and daily life balance is going. Do forgive me though, many posts, like this one will probably happen during middle of the night feedings, so I can't promise they will always make sense. 

And here is a shameless picture of my babies because they are adorable :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment